From the latest fashion to stunning jewellery, you’re bound to find the perfect gift for family, friends and colleagues at Fourways Mall, but if you are totally stumped for ideas, don’t forget the option of a Fourways Mall gift card. Valid at all our stores, they are a great way to let your loved one choose exactly what they want.
Gift cards can be loaded with a minimum of R150 to a maximum of R 5000 and are available for purchase at the Information Kiosk in the Checkers Court. Please note that no American Express or Diners Club Cards will be accepted as payment.
Any gift card/s exceeding the value of R5 000 will not be issued at the Information Kiosk, they can be issued and collected at Fourways Mall centre management. Alternatively, customers can send their requests to email@example.com, thereafter they will receive an invoice.
Payments can be made via cash, card or EFT (once the payment reflects in the official bank account, the customer will be advised that they may collect the gift card at the Fourways Mall Centre Management office). No cheques will be accepted as method of payment.
Standard Gift Card terms and conditions:
- Gift cards may not be refunded or exchanged for cash or credit.
- Gift cards may be used to pay for goods and services at suppliers and merchants at Fourways Mall.
- An extra fee shall be levied per transaction for the usage of the gift card outside of Fourways Mall.
- Gift cards has an expiry date which is 3 years after the date of issue.
- Gift cards can’t be used for banking transactions and/or to pay other liabilities.
- Lost or stolen gift cards must be reported to the customer service line 086 111 4093 immediately together with the original receipts of purchase and the gift card number.
- Lost or stolen gift cards can also be reported at the Fourways Mall information kiosk together with the original receipts of purchase and the gift card number.
- A re-activation fee will be charged on lost, stolen, damaged, defaced or expired cards.
- For balance enquiries visit the information kiosk or call 0861 101 210 or SMS your card number to 34246. Value Added Services (“VAS”) rates will apply for all SMS balance enquiries being R2.50 per enquiry or visit www.whatsonmycard.com
- For any further enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact centre management on 011 465 6095 during office hours.